Also, keep in mind that San Diego County has done relatively well with Covid-19. These numbers below will increase with time, as of September 3, 2020; these are the cumulative testing results (Feb 14, 2020 to Sep 03, 2020).
- S.D. County positive COVID cases: 39,899 (pop. 3.1 million); total county deaths: 701
- Encinitas positive COVID cases: 347 (pop. 60,000)
- Carlsbad positive COVID cases: 612 (pop. 95,439)
- San Marcos positive COVID cases: 896 (pop. 83,781)
For latest up to date information visit San Diego County’s Coronavirus Dashboard
If you feel you may have symptoms that are concerning, feel free to call us and make an appointment. When you do come in, please put on your mask if you have one. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one. Antigen* Testing is available and performed in house, with results in 15 minutes. Antibody* testing can also be helpful in determining possible past exposure to the Coronavirus even in asymptomatic patients.
Please note our operating hours as of April 1, 2020 are:
Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Saturday: 9 AM – 2 PM
* Access Medical Center, APMC will accept reimbursement at 100% of the CMS 2020 National Limitation Amount (NLA) for:
- Sofia 2 SAR Antigen FIA Test (CPT:87426) $100
- Sofia 2 Flu A & B + SARS Antigen FIA Combo Test (CPT: 87428) $135
- COVID SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Rapid serological Antibody Test (CPT 86769 & 86769-59) $75 each
Access Medical Center, APMC, will bill public and private payers for the cost of the
testing and consumers do not incur upfront costs for the test. Physician fees are
separate and charged to the consumers by the doctor or healthcare provider.